Jaga Knock-on-wood radiatros

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Today my brand new installation of CH was completed. Howevre two of my self supplied radiators (JAGA - Knockonwood) are not that hot.

Does anyone have any experience with these rads.

Could the Thermo valve have been put on wrong by the installer.

Sponsored Links
If they are the wooden type then they are classed a a low heat rad. :confused:

Possibly the wooden cover is designed to absorb the heat.

gremlin16";p="1069159 said:
If they are the wooden type then they are classed a a low heat rad. :confused:

Q: What is LowH2O?
A: A Jaga radiator fitted with the company's patented Low H2O, literally low water, technology weighs only one tenth as much as a traditional steel panel radiator and contains 90% less water. This means that it has an extremely low thermal mass, which allows it to react much faster and deliver heating exactly when, and only when, it is needed. This leads to a more even temperature and greater comfort, and your heating bills are likely to be 10% lower than with equivalent steel panel radiators (proven by testing at the Building Research Establishment, Watford).

The OUTPUT for my radiator is qouted at 3650 BTU's Surely this must be a really hot rad?

Sponsored Links
We are in the process of installing 26 of the Jaga Strada low H20 rads on a job at the moment.

The radiator is classed as an LST and therefore has a very low surface temperature.

However, unlike a radiator most of the heat is from convection.

A TRV will not lower the water temperature, it merely turns the water on and off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back