Help with Beko D533 electric cooker only half working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just purchased a Beko D533 freestanding electric cooker with solid hob. The problem is that only the oven and one hob is working. I always use a very reliable electrician who has found that by switching the feeder you can have three hobs and the grill working or one hob and the oven working. Can anyone help me with the name of this part. It's quite small and there are two of them, it looks a bit like a fuse. Its about as round as a penny and attached to a piece of metal and has a terminal attached. The cooker is brand new and my electrician who is a household electrician although excellent said he wasn't sure what the part was called. If I do this under guarantee it probably won't be fixed before christmas. Please can anyone help?
Thank you

Sponsored Links
he hasnt wired it correctley its called a link found at the back of cooker call him back or beko will charge you for it

How should he have wired it as he is the only electrician I use. He's retired now, but an absolutely fantastic electrician. Maybe if you wouldn't mind explaining then he could wire it differently and save us paying beko.
Thanks very much for your reply

on the back of the cooker where the mains cable goes in is a plastic cap undone it and you will see 3 silver links make sure they are all linked together and tighten them up

Sponsored Links
Thank you so much for your help. I think there are only two links. I will tell the electrician and let you know the outcome.
Thanks again

tremearne

i've got the same problem with my D533 cooker. Did you get your problem fixed? Id like to be able to fix this myself, so any tips would be greatfully received.

Thanks

Steve

Hi, couldn't get the part anywhere. Had to get Beko out in the end.
Same thing happened a couple of months later and other fuse link replaced. Has been ok since.

i've got the same problem with my D533 cooker. Did you get your problem fixed? Id like to be able to fix this myself, so any tips would be greatfully received.

Thanks

Steve[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.

It does sound like I need a new thermal fuse. I think I'll have to get Beko round. Shame I cant seem to be able to find specific fuse anywhere online.

cheers

Steve

I tried everywhere and couldn't find anything even similar. The local cooker spares shops didn't even know what the part was called, so it looks like only beko have the part.

Good Luck
Thanks for the reply.

It does sound like I need a new thermal fuse. I think I'll have to get Beko round. Shame I cant seem to be able to find specific fuse anywhere online.

cheers

Steve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back