Beko Standalone Cooker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Only had my electric cooker for about two months. While cooking I noticed that one hob and the oven were not going. they were perfectly fine before.

I'm looking for some advise to what the problem could be. Would like to have a heads up before calling someone out. Beko said they could get someone out but it will cost me if the dont find a problem. Really need it in action for Christmas.

I had a look at the wire's and all seems to be connected well. The cooker is a BEKO DC5422S. It has a ceramic hob.(if that makes a difference)

Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
The oven may well be set to automatic, check the timer.
Hob will not be on the timer

If the oven & hob were working ok & are now not & you have read the manufacturers instructions & they do not tell you how to resolve the problem, then the chances are you have a legitimate fault. They will tell you that you may be charged because some people have the same attitude to appliances as they do to ambulances ie. it is too easy to pick up the phone & make a call out because they cannot be bothered to try & help themselves, which obviously does not apply to you or you would not be asking here.

Sponsored Links
thanks very much for the help.

The oven doesn't have a timer/clock on it. I'll ask about in work for someone that can recommend an electrician.

Thanks again & Merry Christmas

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back