Landline Phone with duration alert

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just curious if there is a landline phone or application that can give an alert after specific time during the call to remind the caller how long he has been on the phone.This is useful when you are making an expensive long distance call or in my case, my carrier offer first 40 minutes free.
but after 40 min the charges are expensive.
this will enable me set an alert on the phone so that during calls, it will remind me when i'm about to hit the 40 min mark.
li hope there is a phone that will do this automatically during calls once it has been configured.
thanks

Sponsored Links
thanks mate. i was however hoping for a phone with such an inbuilt alarm that activates automatically once you start a call.

i figured you did, thats why i found this one, it works with any phone

Sponsored Links
if your that bothered just put a timer by the phone, set it to 38mins and push the start button when making the call. Most people will be able to manage this and it will be alot cheaper than any fancy gizmo that might be available. ;)

not sure why you giving me that breezer im basically agreeing with you, i see no point in spending money on anything fancy when a timer is all that is required. Surely if the calls are that expensive you will not forget to stay n the phone for longer than fourty minutes!

thanks guys.will look around and see if i can get anything ie adaptor or something that will plug straight into the phone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back