warmflow/warmfront lpg boiler steam coming out of it!

A

angelf

Steam coming out of my brothers boiler and it has no c/h. Any ideas what tp do or will it need a new expansion vessel/prv?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
yeah gavinda I am CORGI reg. but my brothers boiler is an oil one (I am only registered to work on gas). His property is in N.Ireland I am in Kent. So I wanted to get him a copy of the mfg instructions so that he can work out what is wrong with his boiler & call an oil reg engineer to sort out his problem.
Now gavinda can you still help me? Its only one boiler manual I want -warmflow -& I dont have the money to buy one from the subscription web sites. I did have a free website that I used but cant find it in my favourites..most annoying.
Can u help me?

yeah gavinda I am CORGI reg. but my brothers boiler is an oil one (I am only registered to work on gas). His property is in N.Ireland I am in Kent. So I wanted to get him a copy of the mfg instructions so that he can work out what is wrong with his boiler & call an oil reg engineer to sort out his problem.
Now gavinda can you still help me? Its only one boiler manual I want -warmflow -& I dont have the money to buy one from the subscription web sites. I did have a free website that I used but cant find it in my favourites..most annoying.
Can u help me?

Oil? Make your mind up...the title of the post says it's LPG :confused:

warmflow do a gas condenser as well as the oil variety.if oil it will have a riello rdb burner if a recent [10yr]model.

world of difference between llpg and oil and i dont do oil. i would guess however that warmflow make more than 1 boiler so if you want help you may want to provide a bit more info.

ha ha ha....... is it blue!!!! Ok fellas love ur sense of humour!!!!!
Its an oil boiler-was just checking who would read my request properly!!!
Joking aside water is still pouring out of it. The stop cock has ben turned off after system was repressurised. System has a c. tank. Have told my brother that an oil reg . engineer needs to sort it out but I'm curious as to what the problem may be. Could it be an expession vessel/prv? m

i werent takin the p$^s. it was a serious question. what system is it combi,y,s plan etc.weres the steam coming from? could be water in the bottom of the heat exchanger due to leaking heat ex.being bolied by the burner.

got more chance of firing up a 30 year old ravenheat combi in the year 2027

So I wanted to get him a copy of the mfg instructions so that he can work out what is wrong with his boiler & call an oil reg engineer to sort out his problem.

Can u help me?

This sounds like a punter not an RGI !

Why does he think that HE can work out whats wrong before he calls the brain dead OFTEC and tell the OFTEC what he needs to do?

I am sure that any competent OFTEC can work out for himself whats wrong much more easily than your brother can!

Tony

Tony-are u not curious if anything goes wrong in your house what the problem may be? ......& then see if the experts (OFTEC etc) come to the same conclusion? I sure as hell would be keen to know regardless if I was a RGI or not. What on earth is so wrong with that. My brother might not be the brightest person in the world but it doesnt prevent him (or me for that matter) being curious as to what the issue may be. Cant wait to hear what the expert has to say on Fri. when he/she arrives at my brothers place...I'm hoping that I'll get more sense out of that engineer than I did logging on here & reading criticisms just because I want to learn more. :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back