Saunier Duval Thermaclassic F30E Plus leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Gang,
having problems with water coming from above micro accumulation vessel anyone know how to fix it please as it's for a pensioner and she is feeling the cold as a plumber came and switched it off,

ibcallus.

Sponsored Links
without a bit more info it is difficult to advise you :confused:
however the accumalator vessel is a very common problem on these boilers they often split and spew water everywhere! the part it self is extremly expensive to buy.
but if this is the cause of the problem get on to saunier duval and complain they already know about this defect and they may offer to replace the part free of charge ;)

Hi gaspro1981,
thank you very much for your prompt reply,
Can't tell you much apart from when the hot tap is turned on the boiler starts leaking from below the accumulator and then really floods out, have had the boiler down of the wall and had a look at the vessel which as got insulation round it so cannot define exactly where the water is coming from on the vessel, have not worked out yet how to release it from the boiler, and i would like some info on that if possible, also is it possible to remove the vessel altogether and join the inlet and outlet together by a ubend and therefore doing away with the vessel, me thinking that by doing that i will still get hotwater thro the tap on demand, thanks again

ibcallus

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back