problems with fan/flue vokera 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

i have a vokera 24 which was working fine until I got up this morning. the red light lockout thing has come on and it is showing error code 03. the instructions says this is a "fan/flue" problem. Anybody got any ideas??

Cheers

Sponsored Links
I have a lot of ideas but they would all need a competent CORGI registered engineer to investigate.

Tony

ok....is the repair likely to be expensive?? as in more than £168...I know nothing about boilers so would obviously be getting a corgi registered person out but was looking at british gas offer of fixed price for repair including any parts. was wondering if it would be worth going for this or whether you think solution would be cheaper than this price

Most of the faults like that that which I go to in our local area are only charged at £88.

But that assumes that no part has failed. If the fan had failed that would be about £188 and if the APS had failed that would be about £112.

But whoever you call would have their own charging policies. I cannot be sure exactly what the cause is in your particular case as i have not examined your boiler.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Markavo, can you hear the fan running?

Has the boiler been serviced? Not checked but serviced- usually take a lot longer than 10 minutes.

Post your location- you might get one of the regulars to respond.

i live in blaydon-on-tyne, near newcastle. i can hear like a rattling noise coming from the top of the boiler which i haven't heard before

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back