Patio ideas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Hope your having a nice weekend.

wondered if anyone might have any good ideas and solutions for me.

Basically I moved into a new home just under a year ago and part of the selling point was its lovely views from the patio. Anyway less than a year of living here and developers have built two houses infront of me which means now when I sit on my patio mostly what I see now is a roof which saddens me greatly. So I have figured that if I can somehow raise my patio or bulld a platform for which my table to sit on I will at least see a lttle over the roof and regain a bit of the view I had before. The trouble is that My patio is a L shape and so don't know quite what to do without anything looking strange. If anyone has any ideas or advice I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Katy

First image is of my new view!, 2nd of where my table sits, 3rd round the corner from the table.

Sponsored Links
you could quite easily put a raised deck area in the corner. it wouldnt look out of keeping. Whats on the other side of the wall? if its a drop youll nedd a balustrade.

Heres a photo of a similar one we did in hardwood on top of a pent house flat so the guy could get seaviews

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back