Help With Some Prices Please - Roof Tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me roughly how much I will pay for double roman roof tiles and ridge tiles. I need approx 140 tiles and 6m of ridge. Thanks for your time if your reading!!!

Sponsored Links
Double roman tiles are 60pence each. Concrete half round ridging anywhere from £2 to £4 depending where you get them. Each ridge measuring 450mm

Double roman tiles are 60pence each.

80p plus vat from jewsons! thats buying small quantities.

obviously doing full roofs and purchasing by the pallett i can get them a lot less.

Sponsored Links
roughly how much I will pay for double roman roof tiles and ridge tiles.

Opinion A

ridge tiles around £60.00
d/romans around a quid each.

Opinion B

Double roman tiles are 60pence each. Concrete half round ridging anywhere from £2 to £4

stinkdog, welcome to the forums, but as you can see asking costs / prices always gets different opinions, and what happens when the bloke selling them to you says thats £x each mate (when x= more that what you have been told on here) are you really going to say "That price is not right, i asked on a forum, and some bloke I dont know, that I will never meet said they are less than that"

Best ask several places near yourself how much they charge and then you will know for sure. Good luck

fair point breezer........but it gives the op a ballpark figure to work from as opposed to having no idea at all.

fair point breezer........but it gives the op a ballpark figure to work from as opposed to having no idea at all.

sorry, it gives the op no idea at all, since you both disagree he will have no idea at all other than to ask some one who actaully sells them, or suppose in his area they cost more?

sorry alistair but i buy double romans quite often from jewsons and pay 60p each no matter how many i buy

regional pricing variations!
gives the op a ballpark figure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back