Honeywell Smartfit F10 fault code????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon,

I am hoping someone can give me some advice on a problem my Honeywell Smartfit has developed. It has decided to show a F10 fault code which according to the manual is the valve in cylinder sensor socket and the fix is to reconnect valve to correct socket. I have dis connected and re connected many times with no improvement.

Can someonme say if there is another fault with the system? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Isolated the power and turned back on still got the F10 fault code. Power was off for approzimately 10 minutes.

Is there anything else to try?

Sponsored Links
Did you try contacting Honeywell with your query? I had an email query for them in recent weeks and was very pleasantly surprised with their prompt and accurate reply. Incidentally the company would have had no past dealings whatsoever with me, and were not going to make their millions from my query either...

Thanks for the replies, I left the power off all night and tried when I got in from work and the fault had cleared itself.

Thanks again for the help

as i said the other day it useally does clear the fault.
but useally clears in a few mins. surprised it didn't clear the first time you isolated it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back