Diplomat cooker - faulty gas rings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Dimplomat cooker with 6 gas rings. However, only 3 of the gas rings work. With all three of the faulty ones the ring and the gas ignites perfectly, however when I let go of the knob they then go out. Is there anythign easy I can try to solve this?

I called the Service Centre and they said I needed to get an engineer out. Happy to do this, if that's the only option. But wanted to check first.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Seems you do indeed need an engineer, a broken cooker and faulty boiler.
Someone is going to book that holiday this week :eek:

I have a Dimplomat cooker with 6 gas rings. However, only 3 of the gas rings work. With all three of the faulty ones the ring and the gas ignites perfectly, however when I let go of the knob they then go out. Is there anythign easy I can try to solve this?

I called the Service Centre and they said I needed to get an engineer out. Happy to do this, if that's the only option. But wanted to check first.

Thanks in advance
the prob is the thermocouplars are nacked .sorry you hafto call the man

Sponsored Links
Thanks, and as CLF Gas says I can always get him to fix all the other little problems I have at the same time!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back