am i being ripped off???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How many bricks do i need for a wall i am having built for my curved garden wall... its 2metres high by 4 metres
i would like to kow this as the builder is supplying everything and i also wanted to know whether what he has quoted me is correct.....cheers

Sponsored Links
approx 500 bricks for a 4" wall, but at that height would need to be a nine inch wall so 1000 bricks

Sponsored Links
depends on the radius as well. Hell need to over charge on a lot of bricks to rip you off.

Just had a 2m by 2m wall built, single brick wide & a pier at either end.£500. 2 days labour
If that is labour and materials bit his arm off.
Otherwise, have a go yourself and see how bad it looks.

Just had a 2m by 2m wall built, single brick wide & a pier at either end.£500. 2 days labour
If that is labour and materials bit his arm off.
Otherwise, have a go yourself and see how bad it looks.

its all included....is this good yea??? thanks...im a blonde so have no idea pmsl!

It is a pity clueless posters can't start a post with the title "Am i getting a bargain?" :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back