Fan for normal double panel radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen the tiny fan in a plastic tube from Dragons Den ti increase airflow from central heating radiator but not impressed, does anyone know of one that would fit below a double panel radiator to blow air up between 2 panels through the centre fins to increase circulation. I thought one of cylendric type fans in a box that could take air in at bottom and blow through radiator would be great, simple to fit and not cost a lot. Anyone heard of such a thing?

Sponsored Links
If it is of the same quality as their vacuum cleaners, it's best left alone; I'll never by a Dyson product again.

I have seen the tiny fan in a plastic tube from Dragons Den ti increase airflow from central heating radiator but not impressed, does anyone know of one that would fit below a double panel radiator to blow air up between 2 panels through the centre fins to increase circulation. I thought one of cylendric type fans in a box that could take air in at bottom and blow through radiator would be great, simple to fit and not cost a lot. Anyone heard of such a thing?

Hi there, I have a small air purifier which fits under the radiator in my room, it works pretty well and the room definitely heats up much quicker. Also feels nice to have warm air blowing from the top of the radiator.

Image002-3.jpg
[/img]

Sponsored Links
If it is of the same quality as their vacuum cleaners, it's best left alone; I'll never by a Dyson product again.

Totally agree with you, our Dyson has joined the many others at the tip and has been replaced with a Miele S7. Peace at last!

Totally agree with you, our Dyson has joined the many others at the tip and has been replaced with a Miele S7. Peace at last!

Me too, never bought one but used a few and they seem to be universally rubbish

It's not the working, though not worth the money, it is above average. It is the build quality that is pants. Not to mention 20-odd pound for the so called hepa filter.

Have a dyson and tbh couldnt wish for a better vacuum.
Only cost £120.
How much is the Miele?

Let me think, let me think.
What was that old adage about dogs and barking?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back