Double panel radiator not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently removed my twin entry valve connected radiators for flushing sludge out. One of them was double panel rad. When I took it out. The distribution tube was not connected with valve, instead it was loosly connected with the radiator - In all the other's single panel rad it was connect with the value. I tried to pull it out but it wasn't coming out. Looked like it was bend inside towards the back or front panel (Not sure if this was done intentionally).

So, I flushed all the radiators including double panel one but now all the rads are fully hot except double panel one (double panel rad was getting hot from the top and 1/4 from the input side before cleanup). I tried turning off all the rads leaving double panel fully opened but still not working.

Just wanna know In double panel rad, which side the tube should be connected with? value or rad.

Kaka

Sponsored Links
The distributing tube should be connected to the rad valve. Best bet with those is to repipe rad using valves either end.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back