vokera linea 24 no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there,
i have a vokera linea 24(sealed) and it heats radiators fine but not hot water. My water pressure is not great but it never has been and it was previously ok. Could this be caused by a blockage or is it more lilkly to be a part problem. Any advice would be a big help.
thanks
Chris

Sponsored Links
There is a domestic hot water diaphragm that wears quite easily on these. On the left hand side, the diaphragm pushes a fulcrum arm, which in turn moves the diverter valve and makes a microswitch.

Two options;

A) Replace diaphragm (most desirable, 30 mins work)
B) Adjust End of fulcrum arm (If i remember rightly two screws onto switch/diverter valve)

This boiler does not have a domestic diaphragm or the aforementioned beam. It does not share any parts with the boiler that has domestic manifold and diverter linked with this beam.

Check the cold supply for adequate pressure. Check the flow rate at the hot tap is 9.5 l per minute. If all this is correct, email me (profile)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back