Grant Vortex Pro External Electronic Condensing Combi 21kw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

I am having the following boiler fitted.... I just need to know what are your recommendations for controlling my heating!? I have a room stat already fitted to my old system!! i know i need a programmer!! But i know you can get all in ones etc!! what is best to do and how do i do it?

Thanks

Rhys

Sponsored Links
why dont you ask your installer.they should give the best advice for you needs.

I have asked him, but would like some independant advice of what is best to get as there are so many options??!!

its very difficult to sugest what you'd want. like you said theres alot of choice.but what is it your after. simple programmer, analogue or digital.or programable roomstat hard wired or RF.the one thing i could say is with an RF programmer/stat, it can be moved till an ideal spot is situated.siemans RF even has a tilted back plate for this very reason.helps if the trv head is removed in the room the stat is in though.

Sponsored Links
Who's advice did you follow for the £1500.00 boiler :?: :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back