Digistat and Worcester 24i Junior

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me out?

I have just moved house and have inherited a worcester 24i boiler and drayton digistat rf1 wireless system.

The red light on the digistat reciever is constantly flashing and nothing happens when i press the override button. I have tried to change the battery in the wireless box but this has not had any effect.

I have hot water no problems but am unable to switch the heating on.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
The unit I have in mind is square, slightly larger than the good old Honeywell analogue roomstat (app. 80 mm) and has 2 little square buttons slightly right and above the middle of the unit, marked "1" and "2".
Whichever one didn't work, try the other one.
Or post a pic of the offender.

Sponsored Links
Or better still press both buttons together for about three seconds.

The objective is to get the green light on.

The tx unit needs alkaline batteries. Put the right two in first and then the left two afterwards.

Tony

Tried both of those and still getting only a red flashing light. Any other suggestions please?

Although due to its reputation I expect the unit to be dead, it is worth trying to "rebond" the transmitter and receiver as described in the manual.

Tried that too but still just red flashing light. Not sure whether the "clock" on the boiler has anything to do with it but tried that on different setting too. Just cant get the green light on. Good job I've got a gas fire or i'd be freezing!

If new batteries, resetting and rebonding does not help, you are probably looking at a new rf stat.
Siemens rev24rf and Honeywell cmt927 are the best

The new stat will come as complete unit so they will both need replacing

They pair togther so the signal is unique to that particuliar unit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back