3 switches

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have 2 lights to connect to 3 swicthes, each of the 3 switches is suppose to operate the 2 lights from different angles, how do I go about it?

Sponsored Links
tintin344 said:
I have 2 lights to connect to 3 swicthes, each of the 3 switches is suppose to operate the 2 lights from different angles,
Do you mean from 3 different places, or do you just have very wonky walls?

how do I go about it?
Try the For Reference topic - 3-way switching...

I have to connect 3 switches to 2
lights with 1 switch downstairs and the other 2 wsitches upstairs and each of the switches have to control both lights

Sponsored Links
thank you very much for your response. I have got a solution to this problem any way. But I will still stick to your advice cos I may get more hints from there.
My regards to every body.

yea, it's exactly the same. It's actually explaining the diagram I have now.
Thanks a lot

OK - my apologies - the only reason I asked was because I read

"thank you very much for your response. I have got a solution to this problem any way. But I will still stick to your advice cos I may get more hints from there"

as being a bit sarcastic, when I'd pointed you at the For Reference topic as that's where your answer was....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back