combi problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a problem with my central heating, when i turn hot water on that works fine from my combi but when i try to turn my radiators on i get nothing and they stay cold and nothing happens with regards to the boiler, what can be the problem?

Sponsored Links
I currently have the same problem, if you got it fixed what was wrong?? Cheers.

MESSAGE TO OTHERS:

I have a Vaillant combi boiler (No model type on it) it's approx 10-15 years old. I have H.W. but no C.H. The pump is working ok, as there is a small black lever (next to the pump) which when pushed counter-clockwise triggers the boiler to start up, the reds. fire up for approx. 30-45 seconds, then it trips out.

Any ideas????

Cheers!

downhilldiamond said:
i have a problem with my central heating, when i turn hot water on that works fine from my combi but when i try to turn my radiators on i get nothing and they stay cold and nothing happens with regards to the boiler, what can be the problem?

just about anything, we at least need the make and model and some idea of what it is doing, any noises etc

Sponsored Links
Has one of you got a Puma with dripping hot taps?

Pipe 1, if your replying to the previous posts, did you not notice their dates? I think they may have sorted their problems by now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back