Mira 8 Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can anyone help??

I have recently moved and want to put a new shower in, The one I have at the moment is a Mira 8 shower valve, I want to change this without changing any pipe work is their a system that will just fit in the same way as the Mira 8??

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Best regards

Stu

Sponsored Links
I take it you currently have a shower valve which sits between the hot and cold water supply, possibly with an electric shower pump? Fed from a header tank?
I don't think the cold water is usually mains fed for this type of setup - maybe better asking a plumber that one.
I doubt you'll find anything electrically heated shower wise to fit as a direct swop, maybe worth consulting a plumber as it is possible that it can be done with a minimal mess. If this is what you are after need electricity connected to it anyway, which really needs to be done by a competent electrician and is notifiable to your LABC under part P.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back