Connecting 6mm cable to double built in oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am looking for advice on connection of cable.

Oven make is Electrolux Model is EOD67043

The terminals at the back of the oven are L L N N N PE. The diagram indicates the live wire going into the first and 2nd terminals and the neutral going into first 2nd and 3rd terminals. Would I be correct to bridge the terminals using short lengths of the 6mm live and neutral cable? The earth goes into a PE terminal. Hope I have explained this clearly.

Many thanks in advance for advice.

Cheers

Cono

Sponsored Links
Are you sure (look closely) that there are not three or more bridges screwed together that can be seperated for use?

Hi Johnmelad502

Thank you for replying so quickly.

I have looked much closer. The first live terminal has 3 pink wires going to it connected by bayonet connecters (one either side and one at the back-in a U configuration, below this in each case is a large pozi drive type screw where I assume the 6mm cable is connected), the 2nd has only one wire (at the back of the U) the first Neutral terminal has two wires (one on the right and one at the back of the U) the 2nd and 3rd neutral has one (at the back of the U) the earth has 3 (one either side and one at the back of the U). All wires are connected by bayonets. Hope I am making this clear.

Cheers
Cono

They usually supply some copper links to bridge out the terminals.
If they are there they may be in an accessory bag or mounted in a slot next to the terminals.

Take a photo of the teminal block. Use the macro function on your camera so we can see some detail (in focus). Or call the Electrolux Helpline -

Sponsored Links
Hi

Many thanks everyone for advice. Decided to call in a sparks to fit the cooker.

Cheers

Cono

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back