Engineered Flooring Which Brands?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering which brands you guys suggest. I know that Kahrs is probably the biggest but wonder are they the best or is it a case of he who shouts loudest gets heard.

We will probably be looking for single plank with a bevelled edge to look as close to real timber as possible. Our new house is going to be pretty much open plan downstairs.

I want the stuff to see me out I'm coming up 50. :)

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
What's in a name really? ;)
There are plenty of non-brand quality products out there. The best supplier would be the one that gives you the best (ongoing) information.

Price wise your link sounds good..... too good to be honest. But then again I could be mistaken and they just pile them high, sell them low.

Sponsored Links
Price wise your link sounds good..... too good to be honest. But then again I could be mistaken and they just pile them high, sell them low.

I can't fault the quality, there's a good 4 to 5mm oak layer (on the 18mm floor we bought) and a hardwood core. I think they do simply pile them high and only sell via the internet.

They supply free samples too, so you can get a good look at the product before you buy.

Should also add that they're easy to get hold off on the phone and happy to answer any questions.

Excellent - in regards of customer service.
Just be aware that samples show the construction, not how your whole floor will look: 'cos every board has its own character.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back