not quite electrical

L

lifesagasman

sorry, nearest forum for an answer. anyone in france familiar with oil tank requirements? does your heating oil tank need to be bunded for an external siting or will non-bunded be permissible?
any help appreciated

Sponsored Links
Just looked this up. If double-skinned, no bund needed, otherwise bund for 100% of contents metal parts to be earthed.and earthed.

Also regs for distance from house according to capacity - what size are you considering ?

thanks, i was considering a 1000L litre bunded tank. what are the reqs for proximity to domestic buildings or springs?

Sponsored Links
many thanks for that. odd there's no reference to springs or wells, they're usually pretty hot on those. all i have to do now is engage brain and work out how to tie together oil, solid fuel, solar and air source into one amalgamated package. gotta go green!!
house is in limousin, hope the storms went round it. i'll be out in 3 weeks complete with several more mole traps, there's a plague of them!

Guess they're being logical. If properly bunded, nothing should be leaking so no threat to springs etc ?

Mole pate ? (can't find accents ) :oops:

Back