Glow worm 30ci no DHW but CH ok

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to everyone.This is my first post,so...
I have problem with my Glow worm 30ci. ch working fine.When i open hot water tap boiler fires up but after 10-15 sec cuts off and red light and f9 flashes. When CH is on boiler working fine but when i open the hot water tap it cuts off after 10 sec and the water from tap is warm. I checked manual and F9 means water pressure sensor fault. Is this wright?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply.
Checked the boiler again and 3 way valve making quite big noise. Is it common problem on those boilers?

Depends on the age of the boiler what the F9 represents. On older models it was a global fault. ie could be anything. Given the fault condition I'd be checking the DV and plate HE.

Sponsored Links
The boiler is about 7 years old. My friend plumber is coming tomorrow to look at it. Hope he will fix it.

Depends on the age of the boiler what the F9 represents. On older models it was a global fault. ie could be anything. Given the fault condition I'd be checking the DV and plate HE.

As above, on older versions of the PCB on this boiler F9 was related to overheat. Probably a blocked plate

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back