White high gloss vanity unit.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Can anybody please help?

I have been installing a new en-suite. The vanity unit is a White high gloss item. It has a part inset basin and the top of the unit panel clips on to the unit. I then had to use a template to cut the half moon shape into the panel. To cut a long story short, i b**lsed it up and now need to find a replacement panel. Can anybody tell me where i might be able to purchase one quickly and cheaply. The place where i bought it from cannot help me and there supplier wont sell me one seperately!
As i said, the panel is White high gloss (MDF vinyl wrapped) and is 600mm wide.

Many thanks in advance,

Gary.

Sponsored Links
If you can live with or disguise the gap a hi gloos kitchen door might do at 596?

Sponsored Links
Bathstore sell all the panels for their "impressions" range separately the panel for a semi inset would be 200mm x 595(600 nominal carcase)

I expect you put the template straight onto the panel and did not allow the 30mm for the countertop.

Jason

If you have not got a local bathstore then the units are made by symphony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back