Where to get an intergas boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am after Intergas HRE24/18 combi boiler. Where can i get one from? Only seems to be one website on the internet selling it.
thanks

Sponsored Links
most plumbers merchants will supply any boiler you want, have you a particular reason for wanting an Intergas HRE24/18 combi boiler.

Just a thought if the actual boiler is hard to come by how hard will it be to get parts in the future

Sponsored Links
Just a thought if the actual boiler is hard to come by how hard will it be to get parts in the future
this was my thinking behind the "why intergas" question.

Seen it to many times over the years.
This is the latest superdupper boiler which they may well be but in reality they seldom are and are sold in so low a volume, parts are near impossible to get without a wait and cost the earth when they do come

Parts are available overnight, but all their engineers/agents carry a full set of spares.

Pity Ideal aren't the same. Been waiting a week now for a part and still no sign of it :evil:

I sitting beside a full set of intergas spares of as I type this... cant be that hard to get :LOL: ;)

Parts are available overnight, but all their engineers/agents carry a full set of spares.

Pity Ideal aren't the same. Been waiting a week now for a part and still no sign of it :evil:

At least ideal have there own labour guys these scally wags just sub everything out to some crapy RGI

At least ideal have there own labour guys these scally wags just sub everything out to some crapy RGI

Hmm , there is alot to be said for installing a boiler were the manu' employ's direct labour , as opposed to service agent's , than again I can only base my opinion on the antic's of biasi U.K down this way , see they are now offering a 5 year warranty , oh dear some of there service agent's will be having a field day , christmas come early ???
I can see it now rstat's measured off floor's , fuse spur's measured from the boiler , water corrosion tested merely by sniffing , 8 page's of A4 left on every job asdvising customer's about trading standard's , county court action against installer's ect ect .
Still not sugar coated onlyfitidealboilers :D :D

Mehran can you explain why you have a full set of spares and if the boiler is that good why would you need every spare.

Mehran can you explain why you have a full set of spares and if the boiler is that good why would you need every spare.

I'm sure you know the answer. And it'll depend whether you see having to deal with aftersales in this way as a hindrance or an opportunity.

I'm sure you know the answer. And it'll depend whether you see having to deal with aftersales in this way as a hindrance or an opportunity.

Alway's a good idea to have all the spare's for the boiler's you install , any warranty breakdown's , it will alway's in most case's be theinstaller who get's the call , who will end up going to the job if it's the boiler may as well fix it , sort out with manu later , carry most spare's for the reno's we put in !!

Alway's a good idea to have all the spare's for the boiler's you install , any warranty breakdown's , it will alway's in most case's be theinstaller who get's the call , who will end up going to the job if it's the boiler may as well fix it , sort out with manu later , carry most spare's for the reno's we put in !!

It's the case with most oil boilers that the installer sorts problems. Looking around the home I don't see any other technical goods where the manufacturer of the equipment would be involved in consumer repairs or maintenance. It seems they exist to support their dealers & installers. The ease at which we refer our gas customers to the manufacturer could be seen as sleepwalking into redudancy.

Nine "butchers apostrophes". Must be a record. :LOL: ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back