Concrete Guttering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I've got concrete guttering which to my horror has sagged over the 3m span of windows below which is a stud wall. Why i have a stud wall when all the other houses in my terrace block are bricks and mortar i couldn't tell you. All i know is the block was built in 1962 by the council (says it all really doesn't it?) Anyway, where the guttering has dropped it is now leaking (surprise surprise) and the roof is sagging along with it. Now, to hinder the problem/solution even further, the nice council built an extension for me (due to my disability) which now makes this stud wall an internal wall and instead of sorting the the guttering and roof out, they left it even though they knew of the problem. Any ideas? I have asked a few builders but they don't seem to be interested. It's a big job and too much trouble evidently. I really could do with some advice on this one. Serious advice please, i've already had all the comments about moving or emigrating etc.
Thanx for your help in advance
Raven

Sponsored Links
A bit difficult without seeing it, is it possible to have some photo?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back