please help!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My system is fully pumped, and it has had a new three port valve installed (Honeywell), the central heating no longer comes on independently from the hot water, and although the programmer is set to CH off, the rads heat up as soon as the boiler fires up for the hot water. Could this be a cross wire?? Or something more. I've recently had a new pump fitted (grundfos), which seems to be fine, and a new room stat (Honeywell) which has power getting to it etc. but neither fires up the boiler when room cold, nor switches it off when room warm. This has been going on for weeks, so please help.

Sponsored Links
The hw on/off and ch on from the programmer? I've checked and double checked the wiring and it is the same as the diagram that came with the valve. Should I just start from scratch and see how I do?

Sponsored Links
Thank you very very much. I've been pulling my hair out, so I'll try it in the morning.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back