Weber Pral M renderer near Derby??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody know of and would recommend a renderer that could render our extension with Weber Pral M?

Approx 40m2 all at 1st floor level and needed around September. Need to get the cost agreed and get booked in.

What should i be paying per m2? I will sort scaffolding. Will also buy materials if needed. Labour costs?

Thanks folks
Andy

Sponsored Links
im there for £400 m8te and i mite beabell too get you a good price on scaff too m8te

Really? £400 for 40m2 of render and your travelling from Kent? How much will the Weber cost me?

if you call webber or k rend spec the job too them probably send a rep out too tell you m8te

Sponsored Links
Really? £400 for 40m2 of render and your travelling from Kent? How much will the Weber cost me?
i can work out how much your weber is, i think one bag does 1m2 at 15mm thickness so your looking at 40 bags x£13 hang on ill get the calulator up on screen -- approx £520 thats if addict lays it on at 15mm
just a small question of addict getting to derby now :)

thickness of 15 mm, coverage is approximately 25 kg per m2.
25kg per bag so thats 40 bags

geting too the job not a biggy ill sort that one out sorted

steve iv still got that platering job m8te ill keep you posted the guy is away this week going to have a finall look at it soon as there is a bit of boarding to add on the job still your looking at 2/3 days work and digs said id look after you

steve iv still got that platering job m8te ill keep you posted the guy is away this week going to have a finall look at it soon as there is a bit of boarding to add on the job still your looking at 2/3 days work and digs said id look after you
ok m8 more time for the knee to heal the better

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WEBER-Render-Monocouche-plaster-stucco-PRAL-M-White-/260628096625?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3caea52671
i wouldent bid on that, i notice it dosent say when the use by date is, also you dont know how hes stored it and ive seen it a lot cheaper than £28 a bag, having to use that rend aid as well makes it double dear its a dear system and thats only half of what the op wants

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back