powershowers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm installing a twin shower pump and it's not very convenient to get a direct cold feed from the cold storage tank or a hot supply from the hot water cylinder. Can the hot & cold supplies be taken from the 22mm supplies to the bath or from the normal 15mm hot & cold to rest of the house?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply. It is tank fed. If I did use the supplies to the bath, I'm assuming that you have to avoid getting air into the pump? would it help if I fitted non-return valves on the outlets to the taps?

Hello diychris, how did you get on with this?
would appreciate your comments on your problem as i have the same dilemma.

Sponsored Links
It works, though you may have to limit the flow to avoid sucking air into the pump via the tank's vent. Also, odd things happen at taps which share the pipe - the pump will suck air from those too.

Thanks for the info. I think i will be ok in that case. have only one bathroom, am on me own, xcept for the darling woman who comes round to help...and well be in the shower together...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back