Indesit DI450 Dishwasher Error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone advise what lights 2&3 flashing on a DI450 mean?

I have had this error in the past and a reset has cleared it. However it now happens a few minutes into every attempted wash cycle.

Sponsored Links
If your machine has 5 program led's (and 2 & 3 are flashing) I would be inclined to suspect a drain issue. Check the filters, drain hose & kitchen spigot for blockages/restrictions.

You were absolutely correct. Many thanks.

I had discounted a blockage because the filter was clear and the manual says that lights 2 & 4 flash for this error!

It turned out that there was a blockage where the hose joined my sink trap.

Obviously the manual is not a great deal of help, do you mind if I ask where you found the info on error lights?

Cheers,
giles...

Sponsored Links
There are many different Indesit dishwashers. Error codes on models with a display are usually indicated on screen which make things a whole lot easier. Error codes on models without a display manifest themselves via program led's. Some machines have 4 program led's, but others can have as many as 6 or 7. While error codes can provide useful information for service personnel it is important to remember that they are only a guide & as such can be misleading at times. If you use the search facility you will find some examples of Indesit dishwasher error codes in this section of the forum. But be aware that fault indication depends on which particular electronic platform is installed & how many program led's your particular model has; i.e. error tables for a 4 led machine will not be the same for a 5 or 6 led version.
Good you got it sorted :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back