Morco/Fagor FEB20E Gas boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All.

I'm new here and this is my first post.

I have a problem with a Morco/Fagor FEB20EUK gas combi boiler fitted to a mobile home.

The problem is it will not run the central heating, However if you open a hot tap it will fire up and run perfectly for a long as the tap is open. When you close the tap the C/H works fine and it stays going until it reaches the temperature of the C/H stat . However once it reaches temp and cuts out it will not start up again unless you again open the hot tap.

When you turn it on it goes through the cycle, sparks, ignites the flame correctly then cuts out again after about a second then goes through the same cycle over and over again.

Now the problem is it's not showing any fault codes at all and all 3 lights on the display do work.

Water pressure is at 1.5 bar but I have by- passed the pressure switch, changed the flow switch, high temp stat and PCB to no avail

Any ideas?

Any help much appreciated as It's realy starting to annoy me!

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Anybody?

Wondering if the gas valve has 2 solonoids, one for DHW and one for CH? Might explain my problem??

Sponsored Links
probably dead after the op decided to change the gas valve. that did'nt need doing. as its non gas related. the advice i can give, is undo the bleed screw on the pump and see if the impelor turns. or give it a bit of persuasion. these boilers dont use divertor valves. work on quite a lot of them, and seizing pump or lwp switch can be the problem. to the cause of no ch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back