Accenta Speech Dialler - Tel Number Change

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an Accenta Speech Diallerm( 10 years old +) which is prior to the Informa Speech Dialler. Unlike the Infomra, this has the TEL REC etc buttons as "function" buttons that need to be activated. I have lost the manual and cannot find one on line. How do I access the function of the buttons and so change the numbers and the recording.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Andy, i never even heard of an accenta speech dialler, sorry i cant help, maybe one of the old skool :p can

Would love to see a pic if you can :)

Sponsored Links
If anybody has access to the tech support for the informa product they may well know the answer to this question as this accenta is now a honeywell product.

I am having to carry around two mobiles as I can't reprogramme the alarm with my new mobile number. hey ho.

cheers

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Technical/DataSheets/Ade/TSSD_user_manual.pdf

Google is your friend

had the very same with a little engineer info in the mix for the OP m8 but it was of no use.

Why not?

Seems straightforward enough. Could have posted the Engineer manual too but thats not in the spirit is it :D

Whats the issue still?

Think its a different setup from the informa, something about "red" functions??

Edit: or he could of meant reccord functions, but you deffo said red op :p

Same layout.
Must need a "double tap" or a enter button type.

15mins and a play should sort it.

OK, so the informa IS different and my google friend found that with ease. the informa does not have the red function options as depicted in the middle photo above. Gosh..Where do we go from here?

I would replace andy, not ideal if its still working i know, but maybe you should treat yourself to a shiny new menvier sd3.

Oh well either ring tech or bin it.
Cannot even see the one your on about on their website under Legacy items.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back