connect wc to soil stack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. I am doing up a bathroom for a friend. He wants to change his old low level toilet for a close coupled one. At mo the toilet is connected up to a cast iron soil stack coming through the wall which connects up to the toilet via a fairly big collar. I have no problems in cutting the soil stack closer to the wall with an angle grinder to accommodate the new toilet however i have realized that the soil stack comes through the wall in a fairly big slope and am scared that i will not be able to connect up the pan connector all the way into the stack because of the angle. I was thinking of using a flexible connector but even when they are not expanded they are quite long and i would need a short one to fit to the close coupled pan. Has anyone got any suggestion please? Thank you very much in advance for your time and for the always very professional advice.

Sponsored Links
Would one of these suffice?

3375537124732_001c_v001_zp

Sponsored Links
Hi John thanks for the picture but that looks more likely an offset. JimCrow i think thats exactly what i was looking for.....angled pan connector ;) Thank you very much.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back