Baxi combi boiler central heating problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we have a problem with our baxi combi boiler, the problem is when the boiler is switched to hot water only, the heating system is coming on.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
do you heatteam guys get free internet access on your laptops :?:

errr what laptops, we got tose stupid tablet pc's which crash more than a blind man in a demo derby.......

there goes another 64 engineers.........lol :evil:

dont know what they need to prove, they said if we finished early, we could go home. so what good is a tracker.......

gazthepottertonengineer said:
Have you heard the news :confused: we are getting trackers fitted to our vans :evil: not good

Welcome to the club :(

Jason and Gaz ..The good news is we are getting a pay rise as well..So we can be tracked and still have a smile on our faces...LOL

dont see the point, if i finish early, im goin home.......we dont get paid per hour, so why the need for trackers.......i regularly work overtime..(about 3-4 hour some weeks)....UNPAID......

i will happily do a same day job, as long as they dont mind me have to drop ......sorry, break an appointment every now and then......

i also think its about time the gaffa (lee) went out and fixed a few random boilers, calmed the customers down, drank his tea, reset his computer, filled it out, reset it again, filed it out again..........all in 45min.......

See your point..Who knows one day modern technology will catch up with us...currently on manual tickets H.H.T knackered a lot quicker.

Jason...Its to easy, you cant tell them that..off to watch footy now....Have a goodun tomoorow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back