Fizzing Boiler.

wix

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,My Potterton Puma Combi Boiler is making funny noises. :eek: They are like little fizzing noises and sound like(this is just a guess)water hitting a hot pipe or something and quickly turning to steam.Could it be due to the hot weather we are having?
Any ideas received with thanks.
Wix. :eek:

Sponsored Links
I am not a pumber or heating engineer so wait and see what others say, but it sounds like you have a leak and the hissing you hear is water being boiled as it hits something hot, but as i said DON'T worry wait and see what others say (but as its Sunday it may be a while)

I am a qualified plumber and Corgi registered heating engineer, have degrees and qualifications in all sorts of things and like helping people.. Bet you're glad I'm answering, heh?

I haven't a clue what your noises might be, apart from the obvious, which includes water in the electrics. So I have to advise you turn it off and call someone out.

You'll never learn if you don't ask :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back