No hot water intermittent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I have a worcester 24 cdi rsf boiler. When turning on hot water tap the hot water light is lit but flame light is not, after a few seconds the radiator light starts flashing fast, tried reset button no change. turned off then on by mains switch and all was well the boiler fired up and gave hot water. I have looked through the manual and went through the fault finding for fail point "I" and did the resistance tests as stated and all were in the ranges stated. In the manual it states to change the circuit board, has anyone any info on this?
because the boiler works fine, but a couple of times a day i get the above problem when there is a demand for hot water, I dont understand why the radiator light is flashing if im trying for hot water. I have checked all connections are tight and have tried for hot water while central heating is on and all is well.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back