Vokera MAXIN 24e lockout after ignition

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there folks, I'm having a lockout problem with my Vokera CH/hot water boiler. It started about 2 months ago and was very infrequent - it was simply resolved by pressing the lockout reset button and wouldn't happen for another couple of days. However the problem has rapidly progressed and is now at the stage where it locks out several times every hour. In addition the lockout reset button may need to be pressed several times for ignition. The water pressure is normal (ie needle pointing at 1bar) Any help would be greatly appreciated
Chris
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

also sometimes the bolier locks out (ie no light visible through the sight glass) without the light on the lockout reset switch lighting up - this means the switch can't be pressed. In these instances the boiler needs to be turned off and then on again to resolve the problem
chris

please read forum rules, 10a is good

Sponsored Links
All of the possibilities that come to mind would require a CORGI registered engineer so I am unable to advise you.

You may need to call Ranoch Services.

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back