leaking light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help water tank overflowed and water came through the light it is now turned off but what do we do

Sponsored Links
paulaolley said:
Help water tank overflowed and water came through the light it is now turned off but what do we do

All u need now is a Plumber & Spark.

Al

Sponsored Links
when i first came on here i thought you were all a decent bunch of lad :evil: :evil: s trying to help a dmasel in distress my opinion is starting to change! :evil:

paulaolley said:

once any standing water is removed there isn't much you can do but wait. trying to accelerate the drying will probablly do more harm than good. if theres any wet insulation material i'd try and move it to somewhere it could dry better and move it back when dry.

oh and if you haven't done so already sort out the water tank. rememeber to sort out the overflow pipe as well as the main filling system.

get a sparky in to test insulation etc. something you cant do without proper equipment. and get a plumber to sort out the tank (unless you know how to do it). so really, the first reply was right.

paulaolley said:

that is what is commonly known as a flood light

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back