zanussi 1050

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, My zanussi quick n clean has stopped spinning,clothes coming out dripping after wash.Is it easy enough to get in for an invest of belts etc?

Sponsored Links
this is a co-incidence surely. My Zanussi stopped spinning today. Will not spin the drum at any stage of the operation from switch on the end of wash. All clothes drenched on removal. Put it through a cycle and observed,- drum never turned. I investigated, drum is free to turn, turning motor is free to turn, belt is in perfect conjdition.

I think it mus be the motor, or a relay switch which activates the spinning action.
What did you discover.

My Zanussi FL1085 stopped spinning today.
If I select Spin, you can hear the water pump running.
I believe this means that the pressure switch has failed, or the tube to it is leaking, so that the machine cannot detect that it is empty of water.

Is it a coincidence, or a conspiracy, lol. My Zanussi 1050 has stopped spinning too

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back