2H display

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Bosch 5312UC, instead of displaying the number of minutes left in a cycle, displays the message 2H. It runs for almost 3 hours. The water is very hot, the filters are clean and the water seems to be draining fine. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
its likely a problem with the control board. call bosch to complain. its a very common problem. weve seen it twice in 6 years. we paid for the repair the first time and fixed it oursselves the second. do a websearch and you will find specifics on other sites. bottom line is to compain enough so that they will do whats right and fix it at no cost.

jeanc said:
My Bosch 5312UC, instead of displaying the number of minutes left in a cycle, displays the message 2H. It runs for almost 3 hours. The water is very hot, the filters are clean and the water seems to be draining fine. Any ideas?
Same thing happened to me 2H on some cycles. First repair person said nothing wrong then after I insisted because of this posting a new control panel was installed.. Yes is showed a burned out Heater relay.
Bosch will not admit it but the Control Panel they designed cannot handle the heater element in the washing machine and it blows. And yes I do run the hot water before I turn on the machine so it is not heating cold water. Its a design flaw so complain to Bosch as they will never admit liability as then they have to repair all for ever for free.. Be a smart consumer and do not get ripped off

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back