Fitting a new plug

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I believe that fitting a new plug should be a task which all boys are able to do, irrespective of ethnicity, before they turn 14.

Sponsored Links
Caleb was obviously having a little joke with us, pretending that women don't have houses or electrical appliances.

Sponsored Links
The jokes on caleb though. we all know that women have all those things, just as soon as the divorce comes through.

caleb9 said:
I believe that fitting a new plug should be a task which all boys are able to do, irrespective of ethnicity, before they turn 14.
I believe I don't have the faintest idea why you went to all the trouble of registering just to post that.

ban-all-sheds said:
caleb9 said:
I believe I don't have the faintest idea why you went to all the trouble of registering just to post that.

I will go a trifle further, Ban me old mate...

What should age and ethnicity have to do with it?

Should be posted in the plumbers section- fitting plugs, my sink could do with a new one, anyone know a good 16 yr old ethnic female plumber? :LOL:

Today's the day for new "members" to register himself and post little things for his own amusement. Is it three we've had? plus the one about "did my own installation with no earth connected" ?

It will be worse by Saturday.

securespark said:
What should age and ethnicity have to do with it?
I agree

minispark.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back