no hot water from power shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The flat I live in has an electric power shower and it is very fussy. First I have to remove the head of the shower, hold it down to the drain, turn the temperature up to 45 degrees, then turn on the water, then shake the head for 20 mins. before (hopefully) the power kicks in. It is a nightmare. And my landlord seems to think this advice will suffice and there\\\'s nothing to fix because it \\\'works\\\' (3 out of 5 times). Usually I give up and skip taking a shower. What is the problem with this shower so I can get my lazy landlord in gear? Thanks a million for any advice.

Sponsored Links
If you are unable to test the electrics.

Get a proffesional in to look at it.

Send the bill to the landlord.

Thanks Al. I am a total dunce at this type of stuff, so I will phone the pro. Do I phone a regular plumber?

What make/model is the shower ?.

You may have to phone a few but someone will look at it.

Al

Sponsored Links
Get the lazy landlord off his backside to do it. Once you have reported it as a problem (potentially dangerous) he has an obligation to do something about it.

with hold some of your rent, he will soon be round ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back