Floor Tiler wanted

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I live in Sittingbourne, Kent and wondered if there was someone in here that would be interested in taking a headache away from me. I have bought some tiles to to tile the bathroom floor, and really don\\\'t feel comfortable laying these myself as one, I don\\\'t have the cutter etc, and nor the know-how to cut them round the sink unit and the toilet.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you get no joy on here. You could go to the tile shop & ask them to recommend soneone, rather than a yellow pages man.

Stoneislander
as said ......either get a recommend from a friend who has had a successful job done ...
or go to topps tiles an they will give out cards of ONLY PRO Tilers , never just pick up a card , at least at topps they will only give cards of reputable well trained fellas .... :)

be warned though most Good tilers pre book work maybe a few weeks in advance at most ..

hope this helps :)

Thanks for your help. I knew it was a long shot, but it was worth a try. I've called round several and they all say it'll cost x amount, which is a daily rate, which is fine, but then I asked them is it worth me getting some more tiles to do downstairs and they said it will cost more. You tiles must be minted if you charge this for each job !!

Sponsored Links
Stoneislander
listen
so lets get this right .....hohum ...
you called trades lad out.....ok ?
told them X needed doing ....an got price ... ok lovely ...:)

an then YOU sprung other work on him ,!!!!!!!!!!!

lol expecting him to say ,OH YES guv ,Ill do that no extra charge ..lol :)
lol ..........

*moz laugs at you for 30 mins at least *:) :) :) :)

a tiled floor can last 100s of years ...

you get a carpet say every 10 year ....

you say tilers are minted ..lol ...lol ...

Good pro tilers can pick an choose the customer if they are cheap/dodgy or just lowlifes ...

but as I always say ...

pay peanuts get a monkey around your house ..lol :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back