gainsborough 10.5KW DL not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had this shower installed for 6 months all ok. The shower started to fluxuate between hot and cold for 10 mins.....now cold only coming out. Suddenly pressure not as good. We have always had good mains pressure. Is there some sort of pressure limiter within the shower when it is not working. I know i have a 2 yr guarantee...but just making sure the problem is not on my side before i call them.

Sponsored Links
i would look at the incoming water pressure,not sure why yours would have dipped but this will stop the shower working correctly

i would look at putting the shower in the bin and buying a Triton, or Redring or Mira.

I usually talk customers into taking Gainsborough showers back and swapping them, the old Gainsborough showers (>4 years old) are decent but new ones are poor.

All said and done, it should still be under guarantee and they should send someone out if it's less than a year old.

Sponsored Links
i would look at putting the shower in the bin and buying a Triton, or Redring or Mira.

I usually talk customers into taking Gainsborough showers back and swapping them, the old Gainsborough showers (>4 years old) are decent but new ones are poor.

All said and done, it should still be under guarantee and they should send someone out if it's less than a year old.

Are Gainsborough still in business? ..amazing Heck they make the ****tiest showers in my experience...Go for the tried and trusted Triton as my fellow bald sparky recomends
In fact I would like to blame Gainsborough for me losing my hair...Sadly though I cant prove it and will just have to settle "for it being a "genetic thing"
:(
God dont recognise litigation

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back