Zanussi fjs1225w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Zanussi FJS 1225W the one with the fancy lights and clock, it will not start. the top light at the group of 5 at the far right /top of the machine will not come one and m/c does not do anything. can this be fixed or is it a case of a new machine . looks like an electronic fault thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hello,
I had the same sort of fault with my machine (same model etc). I have not yet got it sorted because its seems to be okay now (for the time being). However, I've spoke to my local appliance retailer and he was almost sure that it would be two circuit boards conflicting with each other. The main circuit board and the display circuit board which both retail at around £60 plus vat. I no expert but the boards are fairly easy to install and the main board would need to be configured correctly.

I posted on here last week, so you can see my probs.

i was quoted £135 for the board and then i would have to get the zanussi engineer in to programme the chip!! So looks like I will be better of buying a new machine at £225 (zanussi)

Sponsored Links
Yeah £130ish for two circuit boards, but the retailer send he would copy an extract from the service manual to enable me to programme myself, which he said was pretty straight forward, however if you make a mistake the boards would be wasted.

I have another idea, but don't want to post on here.

locked to prevent hi jacking

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back