INDESIT WIL123S bl**dy flashing lights (wont stop draining)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Indesit WIL123S which will be getting scrapped soon if it doesn't keep giving me stupid flahing LED error codes, arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, for anybody who knows the codes, it is LED1 which is flashing, the one on the 'delay timer' button.

I have been told that this means a heater problem but the heater is fine and the water (or glass anyway, as i obviously can't touch the water in the machine) is hot.

The machine starts to pump as it enters its spin cycle but before getting up to speed it quits and gives me the flashing lights. the pump keeps going pumping air long after teh water has gone and wont stop until you turn it off at the wall. Turning it back on just gives you flashing lights again.
When turning back on, if you are quick enough you can set it off on another wash before the lights start, but it will only get to the spin stage and then does the same.

so, the motor, heater and pump are all fine. I think the machine is just confused somehow, maybe a sensor or timer?

PLEASE help if you know whats going on, or if anybody has a list of what the flashing lights mean i would appreciate that, then i might be able to figure it out for myself.

BIG THANKS

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back