Noisy Mira shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I have a mira electric shower that is a couple of years old. At certain times, it starts to make an absolute racket, at other times it's ok.
When it starts to make a racket, it seems that the water pressure isn't right and is varying.
Is this normal ?

Sponsored Links
Hi. We had a similar problem, sounded like the water was boiling inside, when the shower was on and water pressure varying. It was under a 2 year warranty and a repairman came and changed most of the insides. 2 years later, the same happened again, so we sold the house :LOL:. Well we moved so I don't know what happened
R

Sponsored Links
Thanks RCS for your reply. I phoned Mira yesterday and the person I spoke to said that most propably it was the flow valve assembly. Mira have their own engineers, but the price quoted for labour & vat was just too much.
Also, if most of the parts will need changing in the shower unit, I might aswell buy a new shower !
:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back