PLUMBING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am wanting to replace my bathroom sink and basin with new one\\\'s is this a simple task or are we better getting someone qualified in.

Sponsored Links
You don't need someone qualified, you just need common sense. You'll find that geting all the bits together takes a lot of time. Once you've done that, it's not too difficult, if you can do simple things like use a drill, a wrench etc.

Having said that, if you do get stuck you'll have to call a plumber anyway!

bathroom is simple just replacing sink and toilet with brand new pretty much the same size and in the exact same place.

Sponsored Links
Are you asking wether or not you can do it yourself??? you keep saying it`s simple...if so do it yourself..I charge at least 300 quid simple or not...

if you read the message you asked how simple the bathroom was which i replied its simple ( as in design) thank you

laurar0407 said:
bathroom is simple just replacing sink and toilet with brand new pretty much the same size and in the exact same place.

Yes..get a plumber in..

As long as you can get the water to turn off satisfactorily.......then use flexi connectors for H+C supplies you should be ok 2 diy ;) Watch out for new taps being high pressure only ..........they`re ok if you have a combi boiler .....bloody useless if you have cistern in roof/hot cylinder (in airing cupd)

I wonder why its the customers who say something is simple but dont want to do it.

Yesterday I gave a price to clear a blocked foul drain. The lady said "so much?". I suggested that she could do it herself if she liked. She quickly declined!

Tony

PS the price was well under £100. Yes, thats what it was blocked with!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back