Bosch Maxx WFL 2450 Strange behaviour

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a routine call to replace the door seal on this machine. Door seal fine. The following day the customer called me to say the machine would not fill with cold water.
On my return and investigation I check the CW fill soleniod OK the Water level pressure sensor OK the door contact OK.
When I tried the controller in different positions it soon became apparent that the machine would work normally and 30degree programmes but on 40degree and hotter it will not open the CW solenoid only the hot.
I'm stumped and normally only handle refigeration repairs but agreed to to do this and wish I hadn't. The 40degree programmes do run but only fill from hot and only to a low level of water. Please help. Does the machine on 40deg fill hot first. Without a service manual I'm clutching at straws. Manual would be most welcome.

Sponsored Links
Yeah absolutely, thats whats so strange. On all 30deg washes and for rinse the machine behaves normally. Any ideas where I can source a service manual?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back